Massacre Video (Divers)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Psychovision.net Index du Forum :: Dvd
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mallox
Super héros Toxic
Super héros Toxic

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 23, 2010 7:55 am    Sujet du message: Massacre Video (Divers) Répondre en citant

"Black Devil Doll From Hell" en dvd

On avait déjà eu droit à "Black Devil Doll" en 2007 qui en était le remake, voici donc que sort pour la première fois en dvd l'original de 1983 signé Chester Novell Turner...

Soit, le film n'a pas grande réputation chez les amateurs mais il ne manquera certainement pas de susciter la curiosité d'autant que nous n'avons jamais trop eu l'occasion de le voir en France...

On ne manquera pas non plus de signaler que parmi les bonus de l'édition prévue pour le 26 octobre prochain, sera également présent un autre inédit dvd du réalisateur : "Tales from the Quadead Zone", un film à sketchs tourné en 1987.

Black Devil Doll from Hell - 1984

Réalisé par Chester Novell Turner
Avec Gladys Ames, Bernard Brown, Jacqueline Coats, Sharada F. Coats...

Synopsis :

Une femme acquiert une poupée dans un magasin de magie. Il s'avère rapidement que la poupée est possédée par un esprit maléfique qui fera tout pour reprendre son bien...

# Bonus :
- Collector's edition Lenticular 3D Cover for the first 1000 sold
- Audio commentary by Art (Ultra Violent Magazine) Ettinger and Louis (Massacre Video) Justin!
- Special bonus feature, Chester Turner's Tales From The Quadead Zone (first time on DVD!)
- Liner notes by Greg Goodsell
- Trailers

* Sortie le 26 octobre 2010
(Le film sera disponible en pré-commande dès le 6 septembre)

Le site officiel du film :

(Merci à Bruno Terrier pour l'info)
Super héros Toxic
Super héros Toxic

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 09, 2015 7:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Couché, les monstres... en dvd

Il s'agit d'un petit horrifique sorti sous ce titre en VHS, en France. Evil In The Woods est l'unique film de William J. Oates, il sort en cette mi-avril chez Massacre Video, dépourvu hélas de sous-titres, même anglais...

Evil In The Woods - 1986

Réalisé par William J. Oates
Avec Brian Abent, Carolina Antonini, Jennifer Bates...

Synopsis : L'équipe de tournage d'un film à petit budget voyage au Sud de la Géorgie afin de tourner leur nouveau petit film à peu de frais : "Bigfoot vs. The Space Killers". Seulement la légende va rejoindre la réalité dès lors que des monstres, dirigés par une force occulte vintage (3030 ans d'âge !), vont apparaitre dans les bois pour boufter l'équipe...

Le dvd :

Editeur: Massacre Video (USA)

Region 0

Durée : 90 min

Format vidéo : 1.33:1
Format audio : Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo

Langues: Anglais

Bonus :
- Galerie d'images
- Dvd-rom script & dialogues
- Trailers
- Jaquette réversible

* Disponible dès le 14 avril 2015

*** Sur alternativecinema.com :

Psycho-cop
Psycho-cop

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 16, 2015 6:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Message de l'éditeur sur Facebook :

Citation:
Mr. No Legs update!

As we mentioned, I located a 35mm print of Mr. No Legs. It is not a secret that Mr. No Legs film elements are extremely sparse. The one I hold in my possession is the only one known to exist. The film’s negatives are gone, and the American 35mm prints were all damaged beyond use, unfortunately.

We were already in touch with the licensor, which motivated us to look every possible place for elements for this amazing film. Even after locating the 35mm print, I continued to look for better elements. This is a very important film to me personally. I feel it is vital to preserve it in the most respectful way possible. I looked through every single contract/screening report/print list to attempt to track down the film’s elements and they were all lost or destroyed. I even tracked down where the original CRI was being held, and it was damaged in a hurricane that hit NYC.

The print we have is a French theatrical print. It was sold to us in near-mint condition for a hefty sum. Sadly, the seller was pretty dishonest in selling the print, taking the opportunity to capitalize when I explained what this print was going to be used for. The print is not trashed by any means. It is in good shape, and the colors on it are very nice. But there are slight scratches and a few splices here and there. Still, it is suitable for a release that will be MILES above anything you can currently get.

Now here is the kicker, and it is something I was completely unaware of before purchasing the print. The French version of Mr. No Legs is a slightly different cut than the cut we all know and love. I discovered this fact when a French friend was nice enough to pass along a rip of the French VHS.* The title sequence is different. Instead of the fight scene, there is a red background and title card. There is also around four minutes of missing footage. Oddly enough, the cuts are very arbitrary, including footage of a truck unloading drugs, for instance. The good news is that all of the crazy, violent fight scenes and car chases are left intact.

You may be asking yourself, why am I posting this? Well as a fan of the film myself, I would not just want this title released with this information not being made public first. The print was just cleaned, which gave me an estimated runtime, which is around the same as that of the French VHS. I know the genre customer base can be very harsh and critical, so I want to put all of my cards on the table with Mr. No Legs, as I know it is a very desirable title.

So, what I am asking for is your input. Would you, the fans of Mr. No Legs, be interested in having two versions on the release, which would be the French theatrical version AND a hybrid cut with video inserts to create a full uncut version? Also, would you want this on Blu-ray, or with the lack of materials, would you settle for a DVD-only release? I don’t have the negatives, but this print would benefit greatly from a Blu-ray release in my opinion. In my possession, I have a surplus of prerecords from around the world, with varying quality, as well as the original, 3/4" U-matic tapes for Mr. No Legs, so obviously the inserts won’t be film quality. But once again, they will be WAY better than the fourth generation dubs of the UK tape that we are all used to seeing.

Aside from the film itself, I have tons of stuff for supplements, including the following: An interview with the director, the shooting script, rare behind-the-scenes stills, artwork from around the world, TONS of paperwork on the film which tells a story of its own (including some great letters from the producers to the drive-ins showing the film), and an audio retrospective of the career of cinematographer Paul Rubenstein done by his wife and daughter.

We have compiled an extraordinary release of Mr. No Legs, but unfortunately, element-wise, we are working with scraps. This is a film that has sadly seemed to gone the way of being ALMOST lost. Personally, I would love to do a Blu-ray/DVD combo pack of the film and load it with everything humanly possible. But I will leave that decision up to you!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Throma
Super héros Toxic
Super héros Toxic

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 16, 2015 1:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est toi le "French friend" de l'histoire ?
Valor
Psycho-cop
Psycho-cop

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 16, 2015 2:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Throma
Super héros Toxic
Super héros Toxic

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 16, 2015 2:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cesse de te frotter immédiatement à cette baguette de pain.

Et retire cette saucisse de ta tête !
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Psychovision.net Index du Forum :: Dvd Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: